Join us at the 2019 NSWS Convention!
may 9, 2019 (8am-4:30pm)
at the tulalip conference center - tulalip, Wa.
Healthy Student Healthy Nurse:
This year's convention will be held at the Tulalip Conference Center at the Tulalip Resort Casino, with over 150 nursing students in attendance from across the state. The convention will feature nationally-renowned speakers, relaxation therapy, mini-NCLEX review, specialty panel and so much more.
How to get there:
Going North on I-5:
- Take EXIT 200 from Interstate 5
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto 88th St NE for 0.2 miles
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto 34th Ave NE/Quil Ceda Blvd for 0.9 miles
- At the roundabout/traffic circle take the 2nd exit (head west toward the resort). The resort is straight ahead.
Going South on I-5:
- Take EXIT 202 from Interstate 5
- Turn right onto 116th St NE for 0.2 miles
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Quil Ceda Blvd for 0.3 miles
- At the FIRST roundabout/traffic circle continue straight on the same road. Advance 0.7 miles.
- At the SECOND roundabout/traffic circle take the 1st exit/turn right. The resort is straight ahead.
The convention will be held in the Tulalip Conference Center. You may park in any nearby parking lot.